Australian Tax Calculator 2013-2014

This Australian Tax Calculator will show you what your weekly, fortnightly & monthly Income or Net Salary will be taking into account current ATO tax rates. The Tax Calculator will also calculate what your Employers Superannuation Contribution will be.

How the Tax Calculator works?

Our tax calculator will help you determine your Net income from your Gross Annual Income received from your Employer. It will also provide you with an estimate of PAYG Employer Superannuation Contributions.

The Tax Assessment Calculator allows you to calculate what tax is payable on your Gross Annual Income on a per annum bases. It also provides you with your Net yearly, monthly, fortnightly and weekly salary.

To use this Tax Calculator you need to input the following:

  • Current Gross Annual Income or Salary (App 1)
  • New Gross Annual Income or Salary (App 2, if applicable)

The Tax Calculator will then provide you with the following results:

  • Tax Payable on your Gross Annual Income
  • Your Net Weekly Income
  • Your Net Fortnightly Income
  • Your Net Monthly Income
  • Your Net Yearly Income, and
  • Your Employer Superannuation Contributions for the year. (Currently 9.25%)

Don't have Flash? Try this ATO Tax Calculator...

Salary Calculator Australia

Time for a performance review? You can use this calculator as a salary calculator and compare your current and new salary. Just enter one salary into "App.1" field and the second salary into field "App.2".

Income Tax Calculator

Income Tax Calculator Australia is updated with 2013-2014 ATO tax rates, but you can also calculate taxes for the previous year, i.e. what income tax is payable based on 2012-2013 ATO tax rates.

Pay Calculator for non-residents

NEW: Now you can calculate your pay and your tax withholding if you a non-resident for tax purposes in Australia. Just choose "Foreign Resident" in the "Type of Employee" field and pay calculator will show you your earnings and taxes.

Disclaimer: The results obtained from the Tax Calculator are indicative only. It is advised that you seek professional advice from your Tax Accountant or ATO when it comes to Taxation and Tax Refund. Read full disclaimer